Terms of Service
Access to and use of Overheard Conversations constitutes express and unreserved acceptance by users of these terms of service. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access or use the website.
The website offers humorous and satirical content on social, political and cultural issues, through the publication of original comics created by the website owner or authorized contributors. These contents have a playful and critical purpose, and are not intended to offend, insult, slander or defame any person, entity or organization.
Users may freely access the website and view the published contents, as well as express their opinion in the comments section at the end of each entry.
Users undertake to make proper and respectful use of the website and its contents, as well as not to engage in any conduct that may damage, harm or alter the operation of the website or the rights and interests of the website owner or third parties. In particular, users shall refrain from:
- Copy, reproduce, distribute, publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents of the website without the prior written authorization of the owner of the website or the holder of the corresponding rights.
- Use the contents of the website for commercial or lucrative purposes without the prior written authorization of the owner of the website or the holder of the corresponding rights.
- Introduce viruses, malware or other elements that may damage or alter the computer system, data or contents of the website or third parties.
- Access or attempt to access without authorization to restricted areas of the website or personal data of other users.
- Impersonate other users or third parties when using the website or its services.
- Send or post messages, comments or content that are false, misleading, defamatory, libelous, offensive, obscene, violent, discriminatory, threatening or contrary to law, morality or public order.
The owner of the website reserves the right to remove any message, comment or content that violates these conditions or that it considers inappropriate, as well as to block or denounce the responsible users.
The owner of the website reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue access to or use of the website or its contents at any time and without notice. It also reserves the right to modify these terms of service at any time and without notice. Users are encouraged to periodically review these terms to be informed of any changes.
These terms of service are governed by United States law. Any dispute that may arise between the website owner and users shall be submitted to the competent courts of the United States.
These terms of service are effective as of January 01, 2020.